Karel Palda, Nový Bor (Haida)
The company was founded 1920, dissolved in 1945. Production was of polished, engraved and painted utility and luxury glass: drinking glasses, toilet sets, and bottles with metal mount. Very high quality production made according to designs by Alexander Pfohl jun. and the glass school in Bor.
Credits: "Glas, 1880-1930: Novy Bor und Ungebung" by Eva Ransova. Published by Gemeindehaus in Germany in 2001.